The Press Office of the international religious family of St. Vincent de Paul (http://famvin.info) is pleased to share this news of the continuing celebration of the 400th Anniversary of its founding.
The ceremony commemorates the 400th anniversary of the Vincentian Family.
The ceremony will include:
- A welcome by Mr. Alojz Peterle, MEP and Rev. Tomaz Mavric, C.M., Superior General of the Congregation of the Mission and international spokesman for the Vincentian Family;
- an exhibition of photos of the international works of the Vincentian Family;
- Vincentian Father Pedro Opeka, missionary in Madagascar and Nobel Peace Prize candidate;
- Sister Carol Keehan, Daughter of Charity and president and chief executive officer of the Catholic Health Association of the United States;
- Vincentian Father Mateo Tagliaferri, president of Community in Dialogue (Italy);
- and Mr. Mark McGreevy, President of DePaul International.
A reception hosted by Mr. Tajani will conclude the event.
For more information contact the Vincentian Family Office email@example.com
This communication in other languages and additional materials can be found at http://famvin.info.
Public press releases from the international Vincentian Family can be found at its new Press Center: http://famvin.info. Please share them with your local, regional, and national press contacts.